Shopper Discounts - Unauthorized charge from Shoppers Discount
I discovered Shoppers Discount has been charging me 12.00 per month on my credit card.I never authorized this and have absolutely no idea how they obtained my cc number.
Since my daughter uses the same card for legitimate college expenses and doesn't always tell me what she ordered I never noticed the extra charge for something that had appeared legitimate.
I have subsequently discovered that this company pulls this scam on other consumers, hoping they do not notice.MasterCard provided minimal help, as they tell me they only cancel the last charge, not previous ones which had been paid.108e72d2 review #177982
You may also like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "ordered two dresses based off their size charts. one is size of a top so i wear it as such, would've liked it to have been a dress as the..."
- "Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Louisville Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee my lab, retriever mix of 6 years had to be euthanized on 11/30/2014, after being treated by Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee had..."
- "3/4/2015 First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "CAUTION! Doing business with Paulson's Construction or Paulson's Construction owner Paul McClorey should be avoided! Immediatley RUN do not walk away from this company! I made the CRITICAL mistake of..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."